Twilio is a cloud-based powerful service to enable powerful communication between mobile devices, applications, services, and systems throughout the business to bridge the gap between conventional communications. Integrate Twilio with your OnPrintShop store to make and receive phone calls, send and receive text (SMS Integration), convert text to speech, conference calls, and video calls.
Read below a systematic guide to integrate Twilio with your OnPrintShop website.
Step – 1 Register to the Twilio website
- Visit https://www.twilio.com/ and register your account.
- Complete your verification process to successfully create your account.
Step – 2 Login to Twilio
After successfully creating the account, log in to your account and complete your profile.
- You can update your contact info, change the time zone, change your password, and more.
Step – 3 Get Account SID and Auth Token
To integrate Twilio and use its services you need to integrate OnPrintShop store using Account SID and Auth Token.
- To get the credentials on your Dashboard go to settings.
- Here you will get your Account SID and Auth Token.
- You can also get the Test Credentials from this page.
- Keep this Account SID and Auth Token somewhere safe and secure.
Step – 4 Configuration into Admin Panel
Add the saved Account SID and Auth Token into your Admin panel. Go to
Enter the saves Account SID and Auth Token. In the Sender ID add the purchased Twilio number. Select the more and enter the contact email.
In case of any query in API integration, contact our technical support team.