This third-party API is exclusive for the United States Market. TaxCloud is the internet's US only sales tax compliance service, which we help you, integrate as a third-party service in OnPrintShop.
Read below a systematic guide to integrate TaxCloud API with your OnPrintShop website.
Step – 1 Register with TaxCloud
- Visit https://taxcloud.com/home and click on ‘Get Started’.
- Fill in the required information to complete the registration process.
- You can also register via Google or Amazon.
Step – 2 Configure your website
- After successful registration and verification, configure your website to avail the features of TaxCloud.
- Click on ‘Add Store’ and fill up the required data.
- Enter a website name in the field of Website Name.
- Enter the website URL under the field Website URL.
- Select "Others" in "Store Type".
- Select "Custom" in "E-Commerce platform Or Point-Of-sale system".
- Click on ‘Save’.
Step – 3 Get The API Key and API ID
Once the website is added, the API key and ID are displayed with the website details.
- Copy and Save the API details.
Step – 4 Enable Automated Compliance
There is a need to enable automated Compliance in order to handle all of the sales tax compliance and obligations, including calculation.
- Enable it from the
- Enable the Automated Compliance if disabled.
Step – 5 Configure TaxCloud with OnPrintShop Admin panel
- To configure TaxCloud with your website, go to
- Enter the saved API ID and API Key in the fields.
- For TIC refer to https://taxcloud.net/tic/ and enter desired TIC number.
- Enter the correct origin address.
- Save the details and continue.