TaxJar automates your sales tax calculations, reporting, and filings which is integrated as a third-party service in OnPrintShop. Choose to automate your filings with and let TaxJar handle filing. Integrate TaxJar into your web store and never miss a due date again. On time, every time.
Read below a systematic guide to integrate TaxJar in your OnPrintShop website.
Step – 1 Register with TaxJar
- Visit https://app.taxjar.com/sign_in
- Fill up the required information and complete the registration process.
Step – 2 Setup your account
In the next step, fill up your basic account details. This will involve a few quick questions about your business so that TaxJar can tailor your experience. Enter details such as Business Name, Business Phone number, select data resources, and TaxJar will redirect you to your dashboard.
Step – 3 Get SmartCalc API
To import transactions into TaxJar get SmartCalc API. This will integrate TaxJar into your web store.
- Go to Account > Linked Accounts.
- Select SmartCalc API to configure TaxJar with OnPrintShop.
Step – 4 Generate API Key
- To get the SmartCalc API Token click on Generate API Like Token.
- You will get the API Token. Copy and Save the API token.
Step – 5 Configure TaxJar into Admin Panel
To use the third party as Tax Calculation select ‘Tax Calculation based on’ as ‘Tax Calculation based on’.
- Go to
- To enable the TaxJar services go to
- Enter the exact origin Address in the fields and click on Save & Back.