We have made it easier for the store customer to use the system with some customizable settings for their front store. Store setting includes Customer-specific setting, Product-specific settings, Template Specific settings, and other store relates settings.
Note- all the settings mentioned in the Setting section of Store is only applicable for the front end.
There are two setting type - Store Specific and Default
In Store Specific you get to select the specific setting from a dropdown.
This includes all the customer-related settings that a Store Admin, as well as the Site Admin, can customize for their store customers.
- Customers Phone - Keep the Customer's phone number Active and Mandatory or Active and not Mandatory according to your needs.
- Default Country name - This will list down all countries in a dropdown, choose one or keep the setting default.
- Customer Last name - Keep the Customer's Last Name Active and Mandatory, Active and not Mandatory or inactive.
- Enable Newsletter subscription option - This will display Newsletter Subscription box on the web-store.
- Send notification email to Customer when subscribing to Newsletter? - Select whether you want to send a notification to the customers about the newsletters.
- Customer State - Keep the state active and mandatory or not mandatory.
- Customer Company name - Select a setting for the customer's company name.
- Customer Zip code - Select a setting for the Customer's Address zip code.
This includes all the product-related settings in order to customize the product pages.
- Related Product Setting Option - This will show related products along with every product depending on the settings.
- No. of Products to be displayed on Homepage - Front - choose the number of products to be displayed at the homepage of your Store web store.
- No. of Products to be displayed in each row on Homepage - Front - choose the number of products to be displayed in a row at the homepage of your Store web store.
- No. of Products to be displayed in each row on Product listing page - Front - choose the number of products to be displayed in a row at the product listing page of your Store web store.
- No. of Products to be displayed per page on Product listing page - Front - choose the number of products to be displayed at the product listing page of your Store web store.
This includes the Product Template related setting.
- Template Auto Personalization - If enabled then this option will fetch Store Customer's data and fill into the PDF block template while designing.
These settings include store-related customization options.
- Display Shipping Calculator - At times it is possible that Store get free shipping, thus Admin can provide a specific setting for Shipping Calculator.
- Enable 'Send Mail' Functionality in Price Calculator? - Front- 'Send Mail' functionality allows customers to enter an email id in 'Send Mail' textbox and directly share the Product Prices. Choose whether or not to display this feature in the Store Store.
- Display style for Breadcrumbs - Front - Breadcrumbs help customers navigate to previous pages using quick links provided. Choose a position where you want the breadcrumbs to be displayed.
Configure well your web store to give a better experience to your Store Customers.
- Display Estimated Delivery Date at Front Store - Enable or disable to display estimated delivery date of an order at the Store Storefront.
- Enable Coupon Management Module - Choose whether you want to provide coupons to your Store Customers.