Setup store CMS pages
Setup Store CMS Pages
All the Store Admin can set their CMS pages and header/footer links for their OnPrintShop Store Store.
While setting up store, you’ll find Content Settings. These settings include CMS, Link, Side Bar, Banner, and My Account settings.
- All – The settings applied on the website will be applicable for Store too.
- Only Store – Store Admin needs to create their CMS Pages, set links, manage sidebar and add banners from Store Admin Panel, to display them on the Store Store.
Add CMS Pages
To add a CMS page for a Store, login into Store Admin Panel.
Go to, B2B Admin >> Content Management >> Contents
- Here, you’ll find a list of all CMS Pages and Blocks available for the Default Store Website.
- You can opt to Edit a CMS page and set a link. The new link will appear on the Store Store.
- You can just edit the CMS block and save the changes made. This will add the CMS block at the designated location.
Once you have added the content pages for the store, then go to the ‘Your Pages’ section to view the list of pages.
- You can anytime edit the pages, or delete them (if no longer relevant)
- For the dynamic pages, you can set link using the link button
To add a header/footer link page for a Store, login into Store Admin Panel.
- Duplicate the default links and set links for the store store.
- Click on the button to add a new header/footer link for the store store.
Refer to Header and Footer section to understand how to add header/footer links.
View all the enabled links for your store store.
You can anytime edit delete or create a new link for the Store Store.