Facebook Login Integration
A fast, secure, and convenient way for users to login into your application. Facebook login makes it easy for your apps to ask for permission to access data. Facebook login improves login rates and gives an enhanced customer experience.
Read below a systematic guide to integrate Facebook Login in your OnPrintShop website.
Step- 1 Login into Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account with your Email ID and Password.
- Else, create a new account on Facebook.
Step- 2 Create a New App in Facebook Developers
- Visit https://developers.facebook.com/
- Create a New App, using the ‘Create App’ button.
- Next, select the Consumer option on “Select an app type” pop-up and click on the Next button.
- On Add Details page, enter the Display Name and Contact Email.
- Select the Business Account if you have any.
Complete the security check and continue.
Step – 3 Add Product
- On your App Dashboard, you need to select a Product to add to your application.
- In this case, choose to Facebook Login.
- Click on Set Up.
- Next, select the platform as Web.
- Now enter your website URL.
- Click on Save then Continue.
- Submit the further SETUP process.
Step – 4 Enter redirect URI
- Under the Facebook login tab from the sidebar select – Setting.
- Enter the link for your user registration page in Valid OAuth redirect URLs as - http://www.yourwebsite.com/user_registration.php
- Click on Save Changes.
Step – 5 Fill Up the Basic App Details
- Go to, Settings >> Basic
- In 'App Domain URL' enter your website link.
- In 'Terms of Services URL' add the link as - http://www.yourwebsite.com/terms_of_use.html
- In the ‘User Data Deletion’, keep the selection as it is and add the URL of your Domain in the below space.
- Upload app icon.
- Select the business use of the Facebook tool as – Support my own business.
- The next section is the Data Protection Officer Contact Information.
- Fill in the Name, Address, and E-mail.
- Fill the form.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
Step – 6 Get App ID and App Secret ID
- Copy your App ID and Secret Key from Settings >> Basics.
- Use the App ID and Secret to integrate the Facebook Login functionality.
- Follow further steps.