Give your users the accessibility to use high-quality licensed stock photos, graphics, vectors, and videos together in their designer studio. Integrate Depositphotos with simple steps into your OnPrintShop web store.
Read below a systematic guide to integrate Depositphotos in your OnPrintShop website.
Step – 1 Registration with Depositphotos
- Visit https://depositphotos.com/ and register to create a new account.
- You can Sign up either with Google or Facebook.
- After creating the account login into DepositPhotos.
- To get started, confirm your email address by clicking the link received in your email.
Step – 2 Complete your Profile
After login, complete your profile by filling up your profile details. Enter your company name, website, and other details and save the changes.
- To complete your profile, on your dashboard go to your account > My Profile.
Step – 3 Register for API
To get the API key sign up for Depositphotos API Program from https://depositphotos.com/api-program.html
Fill up the API form and save it.
- In the Choose the API you need section select Reseller API.
- Enter your project URL and enter a description of your project.
After the verification of your project, Depositphotos will send you an email in a few days, which will include your API key.
Meanwhile, if you face any query or have any issues, contact our support department or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step – 4 Admin Panel Integration
Once you receive your API key, add the key to your Admin panel. Go to
Add the API key along with your username and password. Select the Account Type i.e. Buy ODD or Buy Credit. Select the environment and save the changes.