Setup Amazon S3
Setup Amazon S3
Manage large files uploaded by users without the cost of any extra hardware. Store the files uploaded on your OnPrintShop web store on AWS (Amazon Web Services). Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is a storage service offered by Amazon. All the customers of OnPrintShop can store and manage any amount of data range of use cases, such as websites, mobile applications, backup and restore, archive, enterprise applications, IoT devices, and big data analytics. The service is fast, reliable, secure, safe and inexpensive. Thus, with easy steps, you can avail the benefits of AWS into your OnPrintShop website.
Read below a systematic guide to integrate Amazon S3 services with your OnPrintShop website.
Step – 1 Get Started With AWS Account.
- Sign Up with https://portal.aws.amazon.com/billing/signup to avail Amazon Web Services.
- Sign In with your AWS Console with Email Address and Password on https://signin.aws.amazon.com/signin
Step – 2 Create Bucket from your AWS Console
- The successful login will redirect you to your AWS Dashboard.
- To create Bucket, go to
- Enter basic information about the bucket and Create Bucket.
- Choose a name for your bucket.
- Choose the Region of your bucket.
- Click on Next.
- Complete the remaining steps to create a bucket. Select Configure options, Set permissions and finally Review your bucket to complete the process.
- After creating the bucket, you need to edit permissions so that file is uploaded in your bucket. Without this permission, your user will not be able to upload a file on the cloud.
- On your AWS Console, click on your bucket. Under ‘Permissions’ tab click on ‘CORS Configuration’
- Paste the CORS code copied from Admin Panel.
- Click on SAVE
- After CORS configuration, there is a need to create ‘Amazon Access Key ID’ and ‘Amazon Secret Key’.
- Get the access key from –
- This will lead to a pop-up requesting you to get started with IAM users. But, instead choose Continue to Security Credentials.
- On the Your Security Credentials, dashboard click on Access keys (access key ID and secret access key).
Step – 3 CORS Configuration
In order to transfer data from your OnPrintShop store to AWS, configure the CORS Code to AWS Account.
Retrieve the code from Admin Panel -
Step – 4 Set Up Edit Permission on your bucket.
Step – 5 Get Access Key ID and Integration details
Step – 6 Amazon AWS S3 configuration with OnPrintShop Web Store
In your Admin Panel go to
Enter necessary details such as Bucket Name, Amazon Access Key ID, Amazon Secret Key, and Amazon Region.
Step – 7 Enable Cloud File Upload
To enable customers to upload files directly into your AWS Cloud storage you will have to Allow Cloud File Upload for a product from Product section.
Enable this from-
After enabling this option your customers will see an option to upload large files on the Storefront.
After the successful integration of Amazon S3 Cloud storage on your website, a user will be able to upload large files directly into your Amazon S3 bucket.
There will be a folder created named orders with a sub-folder with the name same as Order Number.