One Click Automation Introduction
Generate Bulk Offline Orders to Online Artwork & Orders in Minutes!
In the printing industry, it is a major challenge to manage the coming offline orders. Around 70%-80% of orders that come offline needs manual processes to create orders, personalize artwork, approval & print production. Any delay in any process, means you fail to deliver on time and not meet the timelines committed to your customers.
With OnPrintShop One-Click Automation, you can simply push orders into the system with artwork creation. This will reduce dependency on the designers and take the edge off the manual labor.
With One-Click Automation –
- You will not need designers to create personalized artworks for already created templates.
- You can save thousands of hours for Order Management Team and Designers Team.
- Once the orders are pushed into the system your customers will receive auto-emails, updates and get access to My Account to view their order list.
- Centrally manage all your customers and energize all your attention on growing print sales as the Design and Delivery is automated with One-Click Automation!
What kind of orders can be pushed via One-Click Automation?
- B2B Orders received via emails
- Orders sent by Sales Representatives
- B2C Orders received via marketplaces
- Offline orders received through walk-ins
- And many more…
One-Click Automation can help you to create and automate orders with artwork creation, reduce dependency and directly push new orders into production just via a CSV file.
How one-click automation works?
- To start with, download the predefined Order Excel Sheet from OnPrintShop Admin Panel.
- Add multiple orders with personalized content and template name.
- Upload this excel sheet in Admin Panel, and it will auto-generate the following entities.
- Job Tickets
- Shipping Labels
- Print-ready PDF with personalized templates.
- These orders can be auto-pushed via API into Production System or MIS or Accounting Systems.