A print MIS stands as the support system for any printing solution. Understanding this OnPrintShop strongly recommends you to integrate EPMS with your web store. EPMS consists of different production modules such as Inventory Control, Finished Goods Inventory, Purchasing, Job Costing, Shop Floor Data Collection, Scheduling, and Shipping. These modules enhance decision-making powers, increased productivity, and gives a smooth workflow.
Follow the systematic guidelines to setup EPMS into your OnPrintShop Web store-
Step – 1 Create an EPMS account
- Visit https://www.entpms.com/ and create a new account.
Step – 2 Configure EPMS with OnPrintShop
- On your Admin Panel go to,
Step – 3 Order Level Field Mapping
Here, map OnprintShop fields with EPMS tags.
To map fields follow the below instructions-
- For Retail customer, create extra fields from
- For the corporate customer, corporate profiles
For example, if you want to map "CustAccount" to the extra field OR in the Corporate Profile then enter field name as "CustAccount". The field name should match with the EPMS Tags.
2. Go to
- Map the created field with EPMS Tags.
Step – 4 Product-level Default values
- You can also define product-specific field’s default values in EPMS.
- Go to
Step – 5 Get Order Sync and Log report
You can also, manually synchronize orders from OnPrintShop to EPMS system.
- Go to
To automatically synchronize the orders, contact the technical team and they will help you in enabling automated sync.
- You can check EPMS logs from