Calendar Print Preview
Calendar print preview (front-end side)
When a customer lands on your website and browses through a Calendar product. They’ll generally get two options first either to customize the created templates (if any), and second is to upload their design.
On the designer studio, customers can add images, text fields, backgrounds, and other elements to complete their design. A few important elements are explained below –
Event Management (Front-side)
- Along with Admin’s events customer also gets the option to add their private events into the calendar. These events can be birthdays, anniversary and other important dates related to the customer only.
- Simply, choose a date using date picker, give a title to the event and click on Add.
- To add an icon for the event, double-tap the date and choose from the set of icons provided.
- The system will save these private dates and events. These personal events will be available as a checkbox list when a customer selects to personalize a new calendar template.
- Whenever a user logs in and tries to personalize the template, the table with all the private events added by them will be displayed under the ‘Private’ tab of the designer studio.
- Choose the order of photos to be entered into the Calendar using the dropdown provided. Then simply select the select "Autofill" to let the designer studio place your selected photos in a matter of seconds.
- The Autofill pop-up will confirm customers about the placement of their photos i.e. they can add the new (newly added photos) photos to the existing project or restart the project from scratch. One can anytime choose to fill the photos manually.
- Customers can also choose from the layouts created at the Admin Panel. The layouts created for cover images will be only displayed when a cover page is active (selected) and the same goes for inner pages. However, customers will not be able to change the Month Layout.