FAQ:B2B Management store
B2B Management store
Video: Click the below link to watch the video to learn more about Store Module.
Store Management Video
1. Store Management
The Store Management module is specifically design to handle medium to Large Store Clients.
You can create Store Storefront and Store Admin from Super Admin.
The store storefront and store admin will be unique for each of your store clients.
You can assign specific products and templates to each of your store clients.
You can set the store branding with their logo, tag lines, fonts, etc. on the store storefront.
Note: Store clients will be able to manage their own:
- Admin Panel
You can create your B2B store store using below path:
If your store client wants to receive the e-mail notification to more than one Admin users then he/she has to add those e-mail IDs (comma separated) in “To Email” section of the e-mail.
Your store Admin will be able to do it from his/her admin panel.
Note: The “From E-mail” is mandatory and you can enter only one e-mail in this option.
No, you cannot and should not do SEO for your store store as the store storefront is not accessible without the customer being logged in and hence there is no point in doing SEO for your store stores.
Yes, you can use the same E-mail address multiple times for registering/creating stores/printers/sales agent/ branches.
Yes! It enables the admin user to automatically generate invoices for stores at regular intervals of time for the orders placed using offline payment method and in turn reset the pay-on balance for the store. If you need it, please write an email to email@example.com.
Once the technical team makes required changes, you can follow the below Path:
Admin > Store Management > Stores > Invoice > Invoice Setting
Yes, you can decide how you want to provide invoice download provision to the store customers:
1) If “Both” selected – You and the store customer will be able to download individual order specific invoice and also able to download the combined invoice.
2) If “Individual” selected - You and the customer will be able to download individual order specific invoice only.
3) If “Store” selected - Only Store Admin will be able to download the combined invoice for multiple orders. Path:
Admin > Store Management > Stores > Action > Edit > Settings > Manage Invoice
Yes, now you have option for Store Level Tax Exemption.
Follow the below path for Store Level Tax Exemption:
Admin > Store Management > Stores > Action > Edit > Settings > Allow Tax Exemption
2. Managing Departments and Customers
- The store customers are the customers of specific store registered under the store. Default Store customers can be any customer from anywhere.
- The store customers are generally created by the Store Admin and/or Super Admin. Default Store customers can create their user ID and password by themselves and/or by Super Admin.
- Store customers have access to store specific stores the default stores customer have access to a general public store.
- Store customer will have access to store specific products and templates, default store customer will have access to all products visible on the public store.
- Store customer has to login to the system to access the storefront, default store customer does not necessarily have to login to see the storefront.
No. The customer can either be default store customer or store customer.
There is NO limitation of creating any store clients /store customers/default store customers. You can create as many as you want.
You can create as many customers as you want in single Store. Also you can create as many Stores as you want.
All the customers are displayed in the same list of website customers, irrespective of their type.
You can identify the customer type, (store or default store) by User Type.
If it is a store customer then the name of the store will be displayed along with the Department name in [ ] brackets.
Yes, you can create Departments and these Departments can be located at different locations.
Enable department from the store section go to Store Management >> Stores >> “Select edit option from the action dropdown in front of the store” >> “Enable the department check box”
To create department, go to
- You can have different address for different department.
- You can create distinct templates for each department.
- You can give login rights to the customer based on his/her department.
- A store customer can have access of different/multiple departments from his/her login.
Yes, you can create specific fields for your specific store customers, which on selection of specific store will not be displayed for other stores/default stores.
Adding Extra Field for Default Store/Specific store
Created Extra field will be displayed only when you create/Edit the customer for that specific store.
Yes, you can have a credit management system for your store customers as well as your default store customers. This Credit management is known as “Payon Account.”
You can set the credit limit for each of your Store/Default Store customers. When they place the order and make the payment they have to choose “Payon Account” option as a payment method from “check out” page.
“Payon Account” Payment Method must be “ON” (Green) from
Yes, there is a provision in the system from where the admin user will be able to define customer wise along with store wise or department wise. On the Add / Edit Store page there are three radio buttons as follows:
• Disable: Pay-on account is not required.
• Store Wise: The pay on limit will work as it works right now in the standard solution store wise and department wise.
• Customer Wise: The pay on limit will be set customer wise, not store wise or department wise. Follow the below Path:
Admin > Store Management > Stores > Add/Action > Edit
3. Access Roles and Order Approval
We have three level Approval system:
Level 1: A store customer (an employee of store) having rights to place the order will place the order and a request goes to the partial approver (manager) to approve the order.
Level 2: The manager of the store having rights to partially approve the order will receive the request for approval. He will go to his My Account and will approve/reject the order. If he approves the order, then again a request will be raised and the order goes to Super Approver (Head of the Department).
Level 3: The head of the department having rights of Super Approver will receive the request of final approval of the order, will approve the order. After his approval, the order will then reach to Super Admin (Printer).
Note: It is not mandatory to have three level approval system, you can make anyone as Super Approver and eliminate the second level. For setting up the Approval process you have to keep a note of below points:
1. Approval process works on Payon Account Only, so payon account has to be enabled from
Store Configuration>>Payment Method
2. The store client should have the rights for payon account and credit limit has to be set from
3. The order Approval option has to be enabled.
You can set the partial and supper approver rights from
- Partial Approver: The partial approver receives the request from the customer/end user for approval of the order. The partial approver can approve/reject the order. If the order is approved by the partial approver then it goes to the Super Approver for further process.
- Super Approver: The super approver is the final approver of the store client. As soon as the partial approver approves the order, the notification is received by the super approver in his My Account as well as in his/her e-mail from where he can go to the specific order and approves the order.
As soon as the order is approved by super Approver, the order is placed and it will go to Super Admin (Printer).
The Super Approver rights should be given to the highest authority of the store.
The supper approver rights can be given for more than one departments.
Yes, your store client will be able to personalize his store on his own from his Admin Panel.
Login to Store Admin.
The store admin will be able to change his/her:
1. Login Page (they can add store logo, tag, etc.)
2. Registration Page
3. Reset Password Page.
Yes, the super approver of store will receive an e-mail notification on his registered e-mail for every order to be approved by him/her, in the email there will be a link on which he can click and he/she will be automatically logged into the storefront and will land on order details page and from there he/she will be able to approve/reject the order.
4. Store Products and Templates
Yes, when you create a new store client, it will automatically create a Store Admin Panel as well as the Store storefront specific for that store client only.
The Store Admin User ID and password will be send to your store customer if you have kept the notification “ON” while creating the Store.
e.g. Store Admin URL (same as your super admin url)
Note: Store Customers will be able to manage their own
- Admin Panel
5. Customizing the Store
Yes, you can assign the printer to store indirectly. Assign a product to a printer and that product is created only for a specific store so ultimately, the printer is assigned to store.
Step the assignment of printer as product wise from Store configuration.
Note: If this is set as order wise then you will not be able to assign the product to the printer and ultimately you will not be able to assign the printer to the store.
Assign that product to the printer you want to assign from Business Partners.
e.g. Letterhead product is assigned to the Test Printer as shown in the figure.
Assign this product (letterhead) to the specific store, this will indirectly assign the printer to the store.
Yes, you can have Store Specific Sub-Domain or Store Domain URL for your store store. Please note it’s available as an Add-on. If you need it, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, if your storefront has multiple Default Store Themes, then you can select a specific theme for your store.
It’s an Add-on Feature as we provide only one theme. If you need it, please write an email to email@example.com. Once technical team makes required changes, you can follow the Below Path:
Admin >> Store Management >> Stores >> Action >> Personalize >> Theme Configuration >> Select Theme