Add New Order
Add New Order
This section allows you to add a new order on behalf of any customers. You can also import bulk orders at once using the Import Orders button.
There is also a '+Add Customer' shortcut available in this section. This button will lead you to the Add Customer page wherein you can add a customer.
How to Add Order?
The first and foremost step in adding an order is selecting customers.
Step - 1
- In the 'Search by Name & Email' textbox, enter the initials letters of customer's name or email. This will show you the list of all possible customers.
- Select the Customer and click on Next button.
Step - 2
- In the second step, you have to Add Product.
- The product can be an existing product or a custom product.
- Existing Product: When you select Existing Product option, you will see a quick link to the online calculator from where you can select the product specifications. Rest of the fields will be auto-filled based on it. Upload the customer's artwork file and continue to shipping and payment details.
- Custom Product: Select this option if the order is pertaining to products other than your existing products. Fill in the details and save changes to continue to shipping and payment details.
- On selection of a Product from the dropdown, the Price calculator block will automatically pop-up. It will contain all the additional options with input type – dropdown, checkbox, radio button, a textbox with/without multiplication added for the product.
- On the selection of Additional Options, the system will lock elements such as Title Size, Quantity, and Options i.e. not allow to change them manually. Admin will again have to open the price calculator to make the changes.
- Other elements such as – Additional Information, price, weight, days, upload artwork, and SKU will be kept open.
- There will be stock calculation for Offline Orders, the same as online ones.
- Admin will find a dropdown of Order Product Status, thus allowing admin to choose the status as per their requirements or prior discussions rather than settling with the default status.
- The Customer will also be able to Reorder Offline Orders even after the expiration of reordering offline order days for existing order products.
Step - 3
This step summarizes the Shipping Details, Payment Details, Order Amount, Cart Products, Shipping and Billing Address.
- In this step, define the Shipping & Payment Details.
- Shipping Method - This will list all the Shipping Methods enabled by you on your web store.
- Payment Method - Select the Payment Method to complete the payment of this order.
- Notify - This will send the customer an email informing them about the order placed in their name.
- Check the order amount. Enter coupon amount, shipping amount, tax amount if any.
- Enable the 'Payment Request' button if you want to make a payment request to the customer.
- If ‘Payment Request’ is enabled, then after completing the order the system will redirect you to ‘Order Payment Request’ page. On this page, you raise the payment request and click on save.
How to Add Bulk Orders?
This is a 6-step procedure to import bulk orders into your system. Orders with/without template personalization can be imported. This feature is an add-on plugin.
Step - 1
- Download the Sample Excel file.
- Click on the Download File button and download the file.
Step - 2
- With the 'Help' provided in the Step - 2 fill up the data in the excel sheet.
- Now there are two ways in which you can Add Order - With Template Reference and Without Template Reference.
- Without Template Personalization: If you do not want to associate any order with a template created then keep this option blank. With the successful import of these orders, each order will be created in the system without any kind of template attached to it.
- With Template Personalization: If you want to associate a template with any order then enter the template title in 'template_title' column of the excel sheet. With the successful import of these orders, each order will have a personalized template based on input feed.
Step - 3
Upload File - to upload the file you will have to select the - User Type, Order Import Type, Order Status, etc.
- Select User Type - This block will list down all the customers' type available onto your system. This will include a 'Retailer Option' and All the Corporates listed (if any) into your system.
- Order Import Type - Select the 'With Template Reference' if you have added a template title into the excel file, else choose Custom Order.
- Shipping Method (will appear after the selection of User Type) - Select the shipping method that you want to assign to the orders.
- Payment Method (will appear after the selection of User Type) - Select the Payment Method type to complete the order.
- Save the template in a customer's portfolio (will not appear if Order Import Type is Custom Order) - This will save the template into the customer's portfolio.
- Order Status - Select a common status that you want to assign to orders in the excel sheet.
- Notify - Enable the toggle if you are willing to notify the customer(s) about the placed order(s).
- Upload File - After making all the choices upload the filled excel file.
Step - 4
Using this step map your database field with the excel file columns.
Step - 5
Get the imported data summary. This screen will show you all the Correct and Invalid data from the excel sheet.
Step - 6
This will give the 'Order Preview' with the Order Details. This will include customer details, product details, shipping address, billing address, and pricing details.
Finally, import the order using two-step verification. The system will redirect you to the 'List Orders' page where you can check all your imported orders.