Create Corporate Account
Click on the '+Add' to add any corporate from the Admin Panel. The 'Add Corporate' section is divided into 4 different sections - Corporate Details, Configuration Setting, Content Setting, and General Setting.
This includes the basic corporate details such as names, domain, URL, etc.
- Corporate Name - This is the Corporate Name to be displayed at the Corporate Admin Panel.
- To Email - This will be treated at the Corporate Admin's email id. All the updates regarding the Corporate activities will be first sent to this email address.
- From Email - This is the 'From Email Address'. Corporate Customers will receive emails regarding updates or any other activities from this email id.
- Reply to email - This will be considered as the 'Reply to' email address, when a Corporate Customers replies to the email notifications.
- Sub-domain Name - The sub-domain entered here will be appended with your Store URL.
For example, if your store website is onprintshop.com and you enter Corporate Sub-Domain Name as - corporate1, then the URL of the Corporate will be corporate1.onprintshop.com
- Main Corporate URL - Enter the main Corporate URL (if you wish to assign any).
- Corporate Logo - Upload an image file of the Corporate Logo.
Suggested image size is 300px(width) X 70px(height))
- Corporate Favicon - A favicon, also known as a shortcut icon, website icon, tab icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon. Upload an ico file of an image associated with the particular corporate.
- Name - This fields includes the name of Corporate Admin.
- Username - This is an identification used by the Corporate to login into its Admin Panel to access the backend of his web store.
- Password - This field is used in the conjuncture of Username, which grants Corporate Admin the access to the Admin Panel.
- Phone Number - Enter the contact number of the Corporate.
This section will help the Admin make arrangements for the correct functioning of the Corporate Web Store. This section includes the setting of Payment, Shipping, Language, Currency and Email Connection Options.
If the selection is set to 'Default' then all the active options in the category will be available to the Corporate Customers.
In the 'Custom' option the system provides all the active options in the category. Thus, the Admin can customize the fields for Corporate Customers.
For example, in the 'Custom' Shipping Options, the system listed all the active shipping options available. Admin can make choices and select the Shipping options for the particular Corporate's customers.
Further, Admin can make choices to provide only selected Shipping Types available for the customers. This feature will allow the Site Admin to set and manage shipping type for the Custom Shipping Options - Expedite (Weight-Based), Ground (Weight-Based), etc. for the orders of Corporate Customers.
The content setting section allows Admin to change settings of Corporate Website features such as CMS, Links, Sidebar Settings, Banners, etc.
We have also provided the My Account's Custom Option Dropdown, the Site Admin and the Corporate Admin can manage the 'My Account' section and give it a more personalized look. The dropdown lists all the default pages possible in the section
This section covers all the basic settings of the Corporate, like managing their Pay On Account, setting up their order approval process, providing them an invoice, controlling their email notifications, etc.
1. Pay On Account
As explained in the Website Customers section, Pay On Account is a great way to improve customer retention. For Corporate, there are three options for Pay On Account - Disable, Corporate Wise, Customer Wise.
- Disable - There will be no pay on account available for the particular Corporate.
- Corporate Wise - The pay on limit assigned will be applicable to the entire Corporate or Departments of the Corporate.
- Customer Wise - The Pay on limit will be made available to each customer in the Corporate.
If Site Admin enables the Pay On Account Option, then the following options will appear
- Pay On Limit - Enter the credit limit to be allotted to the Corporate.
- Order Approval - This option will send all the Orders to the assigned Approvers, for their approval. There are various approval rights set in the system. Check access roles. Only the approved orders will be shown in the Orders Section.
- Show Price to Customer - This will show/hide the price from the Corporate Customers with/without any alternative text.
Enabling the Order Approval process will display the following options
- External Approval - We have extended the Order Approval functionality to the external user(s). Now, while placing an order the Corporate Customer can enter the email address of the external user who is not part of the system and also get the order approved by them. The External Approver will receive an email along with a link to approve/reject the order.
- Allow User to cancel an order - This gives Corporate Customer(s) an opportunity to cancel the order(s), while the order is in 'Approval Process'. This feature will help customers to pass on only the required order(s).
Enable the option if the Corporate has a division. This will enable the Department Module of the particular corporate. See more in the Department Section.
3. Fixed Billing Address
Enable the toggle if you want to restrict Corporate Customers from changing the Billing Address of their orders. Add billing Addresses from Corporate Addresses.
4. Fixed Shipping Address
Enable the toggle if you want to restrict Corporate Customers from changing the Shipping Address of their orders. Add shipping Addresses from Corporate Addresses.
- If the Shipping Address for a Corporate are kept fixed, then at the Payment / Shipping Details page there will be Customer Name added along with office name.
- This will help the corporate figure out which customer has placed the order, thus eliminating any room of confusion.
5. Enable Authorization for registering users?
This allows Site Admin to restrict Corporate Customers from signing into the front store. The options available are -
No - There will be no authorization required. The corporate customers directly be able to log in after a successful sign-up.
Authorize from Admin - After successful sign-up, the Corporate Customer will be able to log into the system only after the Corporate Admin activates the Customer's account.
Authorize with Email Verification - After successful sign-up, the Corporate Customer will be able to log in, only after completing the email verification process.
6. Quick Checkout
Quick checkout will display all the products assigned to Corporate on one web page with a quick link to the product info page.
7. Corporate Fields
These are the special fields created by Admin. They include Corporate Customer Information that can be used in the Designer Studio to update the product template information.
No - Corporate forms fields will be filled by the customers only.
Optional - Corporate form fields data will be fill up by end-users. After login in 'My Account' menu, Corporate Customers should fill up data in Corporate Fields section.
Mandatory - Corporate Form Fields data will be fill up by Corporate Customers. After login Corporate Fields will populate immediately and made compulsory to be filled by customers.
8. Allow Tax Exemption
This toggle will make the Corporate Tax Exempt i.e. tax free.
9. Manage Invoice
- Both - This option is useful when certain orders will be paid individually and certain by multiple orders amount at once periodically. Corporate Admin and Corporate Customers will be able to download the invoice.
- Order Wise Only - This option is useful when Corporate Customers or Corporate Admin will pay for each order. Thus, they will be able to download an invoice for each order.
- Bulk Order Only - This is useful when Corporate Admin pays for multiple orders at once periodically. Site Admin generates the invoice and Corporate Admin gets to download the invoice. Side Admin's logo is displayed on these invoices.
10. Manage Email Notifications
With this feature the Site Admin and Corporate Admin have the rights to disable the unnecessary email notifications.
- The system provides a drop-down of all the email notifications possible.
- Site Admin and the Corporate Admin can check the notification about the specific activities and help Corporate Admin receive only the required emails in their inbox.