It is very much important for you to create and maintain great customer relationships. Zendesk helps you to keep up with your OnPrintShop customers. Zendesk lets you connect with customers on any channel. Zendesk ticketing system is like a shared inbox for all of your customer’s questions and concerns. Learn more at - https://www.getcloudapp.com/blog/what-is-zendesk
Read below a systematic guide to integrate Zendesk services with your OnPrintShop website.
Configuration into Admin Panel
On your Admin Panel Go to –
Under the Settings section enter the following details –
- Zendesk subdomain name.
- User Name.
- API token. (Generated from Zendesk settings)
- Category Field Key. (Created in Zendesk and the key has to be entered in the text box)
- Order Field Key. ( Created in Zendesk and the key has to be entered in the text box)
- Select on which actions on which the ticket should be created in Zendesk i.e. from Orders, Quotes, and Query.
Once you are done with the configurations, you can save the settings for Zendesk.
Quote Ticket Creation
When a customer requests a quote from your storefront from the “Request a Quote” page, the quote is converted into a ticket. The ticket is also added in Zendesk.
- Clicking on the ticket to see the details of the quote requested by your customer.
- If the customer wishes to give a reply on the quote mail trail Zendesk generates a ‘Reply to’ address as shown in the picture.
- All the communication done between you and your customer is done from OnPrintShop System captured in Zendesk.
- Comment done from the OnPrintShop system is posted in the internal communication section on Zendesk.
- All the replies are available to the end customer and you when you view a ticket history.
- On the front store, your customer will be able to view the quote-related ticket details. All the quote-ticket details are displayed on the Quote details page.
- When a customer clicks on the view button, they can view all the communication done on the ticket.
At the Admin Panel, view the ticket information in the View Quotes section.
- Here the Admin gets two options – to view the ticket history and second to reply on the ticket.
- If the quote given by Admin gets Customer Approval, then the ticket will be closed in Zendesk.
- Alternatively, if the customer rejects the quote then, it has to be closed manually from the Zendesk login.
Order Ticket Creation
When a customer places an order, a new ticket is generated on Zendesk.
- At the Admin side, click on the ticket subject to view the order details in Zendesk.
If your customer replies on the order confirmation mail then Zendesk will create the ‘Reply-To’ address by default.
- In addition, any communication done between you and the end customer is managed from OnPrintShop System and is captured in Zendesk.
- Any comment done from the OnPrintShop system is posted in the internal communication section on Zendesk.
- On the front store, the user will be able to view the order-related tickets and history in the Order Ticket section of the Order Details page at the front store.
- To view the conversation history the customer can click on the view button where he can view all the conversations done on the ticket.
- At the Admin Panel click on the View / Update order to view the Order history and order-related tickets.
The Action dropdown will give you two options – one to view the ticket history and second to reply to the customers. The ‘Reply-To’ option will direct you to your Zendesk portal.
Contact Us Ticket Creation
‘Contact Us’ ticket is created whenever a customer fills the contact us form. This generates a Query Ticket automatically in Zendesk.
- All the operations performed on the contact us ticket is done from Zendesk only.
- If your customer replies back on Thanks for Contacting Us mail directly then the reply-to address is generated by default by Zendesk.
- Any reply sent by the end customer is registered in the ticket directly and Admin can directly reply to the customer from the Zendesk interface.
User Ticket Interface
At the storefront, your customers can view all the tickets raised from their accounts. They can also track down all the activities done on the ticket.
- To view all the tickets, on the front-end go to - My Account >> User Tickets
Here, the user can see all the tickets raised by them with the following information:
- Ticket ID of Zendesk.
- Order ID or Quote ID of OnPrintShop system.
- The last modified date and time.
- The subject of the ticket.
- The type of action, which generates the ticket.
- The Status of the ticket in Zendesk.
- The view button.
The customer can view the communication history of a particular ticket in the pop-up.