Proofing Tool Introduction
In print order processing, a vast amount of time is spent on the Artwork Approval process which includes plenty of emails with an enormous amount of time & energy. To address this concern we have designed a tool especially for the Print Service Providers and for those who serve graphic designing to users and want to save time on proofing & artwork approval.
The Proofing Tool from OnPrintShop is a collaborative tool, which ensures a faultless approval cycle. Through the design proofing tool, your customers can preview and provide immediate feedback on the designs, which designers can understand and quickly make necessary changes for final approval. This process can be continued without any hassle till the time you’re the customer doesn’t find the design well. This proofing tool comes in concern when your customer chooses to upload their design via the Upload Centre.
Using the proofing tool can yield you a lot of benefits, such as a collaborative approach to designing, which helps to simplify communication between designer and the end client. Using various tool customers can provide feedback on specific aspects of the design. This will dramatically reduce the time and errors during the design approval process, thus allowing your team of designers to focus more on creative ideas rather than the process.
Some of the important features of the proofing tool include –
- A transparent platform for flexible approval process between designers & your customers
- The supported file format for proofing tool is - PDF, JPG, GIF & PNG.
- Provides secured preview i.e. customer can’t download the original file
- Mark comments with the specific date & time
- Options for approval – Approved as it is; Approved with Changes; Make Changes & Send New Proof
- Easy file revisions from previous approval notes
- Manageable history of all the approvals with notes, comments given by end client on each approval cycle with specific date & time