This contains 4 different types of report. Read along to understand more -
Report Field Setting - There are a few fields that one can view and there are others that can be only downloaded into an excel file. With Report Fields Settings we’ll allow Admin to choose the report fields they wish to view and the fields to export.
- Each report page contains a button called “Manage fields”. Clicking it will open a popup – Report Field Setting, containing a list of all table fields of the respective report file.
- Along with the table field, we have added checkboxes. Check/uncheck the fields that you look forward to viewing into the reports and download later.
- The system will only show the data of the selected field name, thus allowing you to personalize your reports according to your sales needs.
The product sales report shows the breakdown of total sales of different products, its total ordered quantity, and product prices, but does not include the shipping price.
- The orders link redirects to the order details report. The reports always show the original values from the time of the order.
- You can select a date range, order status, customer type and products from the filter provided.
- This report contains product details such as product name and its size, number of orders, product quantity, product price, average price and average quantity for each product.
This report has details of sales of the different design templates. The report will help you analyze the sales summary of different product templates and product master templates
- This will include all types of templates – customizable, non-customizable, PDF Blocks, Print ready PDF files, also displays template sold count in template listing page.
This report provides information about the inventory requests made by various corporates. Report information varies based on the selection of date range, request type and the corporate account chosen.
- The report contains a request date, order id, customer details, product name, inventory cost, request status, and reference link to see payment detail.
- Clicking on order id will redirect to the order detail page and payment request reference link will redirect you to the payment request page.
This report provides information about that product detail whose inventory is remaining, completed or expired.
- Report information varies based on the selection of date range, corporate selected or inventory type.
- The report contains order id, customer detail, product name, remaining quantity, printing quantity and remaining days.
- Clicking on Order ID will redirect to the order detail page in the inventory tab.